Members - Reputation: 107
Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:02 AM
• Must have a solid background in Microsoft Technologies (.NET Framework 2.0, 3.5 etc, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server) and databases
• * Microsoft Visualbasic C# Microsoft .NET Microsoft SQL Server ASP, CGI
So now i’m confused that how to get command and full knowledge about these languages i have searched on internet like youtube but i’m confuse that wher e to start learn which language i should leart first and then second language i mean step by step. So here are some points on that i want to get advice.
1. How and where i should start learning these languages. Which language i should learn first and then next?? I don’t wanna pay any dollar to buy any language course so is it possible to learn through internet i mean youtube videos and other pdf books.
2. Which is most demanded and valuable language that will help me in my career?? ( well i’m hearing about .NET)
3. Is it necassary to know about background of language i mean all terminologies of relative language for making a complete application or it doesn’t matter we can make complete software without getting all infomation about language.
I shall be very thankful to you if you can give some advice.Thank you so much in advance.
Senior Staff - Reputation: 24555
Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:34 AM
- Jason Astle-Adams.