Easy way to learn computer languages

Started by
0 comments, last by jbadams 11 years, 7 months ago

First of all let me explain myself so that you can understand my situation well. My name is Eva and i’m 19. I’m dong job in local company as data entry opreator. It is my passion to become a good and professional software Developer. I don’t have any degree related to computer sceince or any other field. Now my plan is to take admission in BS in CS or IT online virtual university but i know that with just degree it is much hard to get job, experience is much necessary. So i have decided to do job and study at same time. So now i want to join any company as software developer in few months. I have find so many jobs on newspapers and also on internet who doesn’t require any special degree their requirements are similar to these.
• Must have a solid background in Microsoft Technologies (.NET Framework 2.0, 3.5 etc, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server) and databases
• * Microsoft Visualbasic C# Microsoft .NET Microsoft SQL Server ASP, CGI
ETC........
So now i’m confused that how to get command and full knowledge about these languages i have searched on internet like youtube but i’m confuse that wher e to start learn which language i should leart first and then second language i mean step by step. So here are some points on that i want to get advice.
1. How and where i should start learning these languages. Which language i should learn first and then next?? I don’t wanna pay any dollar to buy any language course so is it possible to learn through internet i mean youtube videos and other pdf books.
2. Which is most demanded and valuable language that will help me in my career?? ( well i’m hearing about .NET)
3. Is it necassary to know about background of language i mean all terminologies of relative language for making a complete application or it doesn’t matter we can make complete software without getting all infomation about language.
I shall be very thankful to you if you can give some advice.Thank you so much in advance.
Regards,
Eva

Advertisement
Please don't cross-post. Choose only one forum your topic fits in and post it there; in this case I've left your topic in For Beginners open.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement