• Create Account

Compiling Kazmath

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 fizzlesticks   Members   -  Reputation: 157

0Likes

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:47 AM

Can anybody tell me how to compile Kazmath? I've never been able to get CMake to work. Or maybe just have a link to a .lib/.dll to download. Thanks.

Sponsor:

#2 Caste   Moderators   -  Reputation: 969

0Likes

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:19 AM

Using CMake is pretty straightforward. You fire up CMake-gui, open the CMakeLists.txt in kazmath, and click on configure and generate.
Then you should have a Visual Studio solution in the kazmath folder which you need to open and compile like any other program/library. Let me know if that still doesnt fix it.

#3 fizzlesticks   Members   -  Reputation: 157

0Likes

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Using CMake is pretty straightforward. You fire up CMake-gui, open the CMakeLists.txt in kazmath, and click on configure and generate.
Then you should have a Visual Studio solution in the kazmath folder which you need to open and compile like any other program/library. Let me know if that still doesnt fix it.

Hi, I know its been a while but I never got this working. The problem seems to stem from Visual Studio not supporting c99, I managed to get it compiled using gcc but it's still not usable in VS so it doesn't really help me much. I'm sure I'm just missing something stupid.

Edit: Figured it out, had to change the properties of the project made by cmake to compile as C++ code in Properties > C++ > Advanced > Compile as.

Edited by fizzlesticks, 22 December 2012 - 08:32 PM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS