• Create Account

Love, friendship and ramen noodles: Life in the Dorms!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Paul Franzen   Members   -  Reputation: 334

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

Hello, all! I just released my first game as writer/designer (but not coder) yesterday on Xbox Live Indie Games; it's a little classic-style adventure game called Life in the Dorms. Like probably every adventure game developer since 1992, I'd been wanting to do this ever since I was a fat middle schooler playing Monkey Island for the very first time, and now it's finally happened.

DormStory 2012-07-29 19-15-25-44.png

What is it? It's a game about an insecure kid starting college for the first time, meeting new people, avoiding his RA, eating noodles--and then later fighting bears and performing non-elective spleen surgery, for which he is completely undertrained. I had a lot of fun writing it.

If anyone's interested, you can check it out here, and thanks for indulging me!

Life in the Dorms -- comedic point-and-click adventure game out now for Xbox Live Indie Games!

My portfolio: http://paulfranzen.wordpress.com/

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS