• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

New Member Here + Composer =)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Dorbyborby   Members   -  Reputation: 116

0Likes

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hi all!

My name is Matt Collins, I recently joined this site.

Just wanted to give a tad bit of an introduction, I've always been into music. Loved it since I was little, and recently this summer I took it to a more serious step when I bought some oh-so legendary EWQL libraries =P

With that software I started writing actual orchestral pieces, and I looked into writing for games.
With some luck I got on board with about 5 projects. 2 of those projects would later get cancelled, but the other 3 I stayed with to write the soundtrack to their games. The biggest one being a deep space strategy game known as Sidius Nova coming out for iOS this fall =)

So, those projects were the things I tackled during the summer, and just recently I got on board for writing for a short film as well.

I always loved writing music, and for years I just wrote as a hobby, it was great. It would be a dream to actually write the soundtrack to a game. This summer provided that dream to be fulfilled and more then once.

I fully intend to keep on pursuing this dream of mine and hopefully it will get me somewhere in the future. I really look forward to keeping up with this site and hopefully get to know some of you guys.

If you like you can also always check out my site here: http://www.mattcollinscomposer.com/

Thanks all =)

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS