• Create Account

new dragon x-2 a turn based fantasy/post apocolyptic rpg

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

#1 cyril98   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

hey guys im new to this forum and i wanted to introduce you to my game that i have made note it is a beta the full version will be coming out soon
so if you see things that arent finished dont worry this is only a beta and i hope you enjoy it :)
if the game isnt to your standards please dont go flaming me about all its bad points alright because everybody has different standards

the game can be downloaded at
http://www.filefactory.com/file/3kip4szawbwd

the shop where you can buy the games is coming soon ive just gotta fix up a few things
as i said i hope you enjoy it

if you want something added in tell me ill add it in as DLC

please dont go saying "oh your game sucks" thats your opinion

thanks again :)

Sponsor:

#2 Tobl   Members   -  Reputation: 363

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

Hello,

It'd be really nice to know a little more about the game before I'm going to download it and I guess there are others around here who think the same. The title being the only part where you actually talk about the game itself isn't really much of a description.
Depending on what the selling point of your game, maybe you could add a short 3-6 sentence description of setting, story and/or gameplay.
Also, if you're already in beta it should be a simple task to add a few screenshots or even a short gameplay-video.
I'm sure, with that kind of additional info a lot more people would be willing to download, and therefore give feedback; after all, that's the purpose of an open beta, right? (Plus, you'll have less downloads of people who simply don't like that kind of game and therefore wouldn't play long enough to give feedback anyway).

bw,
Tobl
Think my post was helpful? Want to thank me? Nothing easier than that: I sure am are a sucker for reputation, so just give it a little keycode 38 if you like. ^^

#3 cyril98   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

alright then

main characters

malik von krahzer age 23
class warrior weapon longsword
malik is the games main protagonist alongside the hero

the hero age 18
class any weapon any
the hero is you the person who changes the fate of history of the nuclear war

maru krahzhin/scarface age 29
class zanbuto assassin/ninja weapon katana
maru is maliks childhood friend he is a cold blooded ninja
who helps malik kill off the evil leaders

zamadne age 32
class shin ryu warrior weapon mage mashers
zamadne is the protector of valvagon city and assists
malik in his quest to stop the nuclear war

vivi age 20
class black mage weapon rod
vivi is the master mage of the academy he aids the
heroes in their quest as well he acts like raiden from mortal kombat

ace kunagiri age 24
class agito soldier weapon explosive cards
ace is born a agito soldier he helps malik
in battle by calling his classmates to battle

storyline
its 10000 ad on zatayeon a dragonic planet the urge to have the best equipment has evolved
into a post apocolyptic war the world is in crisis only you the hero and your allies can save it
and put an end to the war and destroy the darkmaker

gameplay

the game is top down and as said its a turn based game so theres turn based battles
in the full version factions are present the player can explore realms level up
and combat there are classes in the game theres a character creation in it as well

this does have a system of pvp in it as well
which i will post a video soon for it ill need time to explain how its done

zatayeon is the great continent which has all the realms

this game has themes from other games like fallout,final fantasy,the elder scrolls,call of duty

in like names of places stuff like that and theres some themes as said as well

i cant add in screenshots here but ill post the site later on once ive got the basic stuff up

the race is called dragonkin a human dragon hybrid they speak clear english
and can do all the things a human can do except mate

swords in zatayeon are still present despite the fact its 10000 ad
theres also magic swords in this time period

note theres lockpicking in the final version and the player can access eorzea the forest realm in the final version
which opens up new doors in the game

ask if you want any more info

#4 Thoughtzone   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

I started the download, but cancelled it.I wanted to be helpful by downloading it, playing it, then post a few screenshots here for others to see along with my opinion of it. Why didn't I? Find a better file host, this is 2012, I do not enjoy waiting 45 minutes for 128 mb. If you're working on a website, host the file there...

Sorry if that seemed blunt, but if you want people interested in your project, and you're lacking screenshots, at least make the file easy (/fast) to get.
ThoughtzoneContact: dennis [at] thoughtzone [dot] nl
For a list of services visit our website.

Temporary special for Gamedev members;
Free beta testing & thinktank service. We will test your game/software and come up with new features and improvements, All we want in return is a mention in the credits / on your website. Contact us at the above email if you'd like us to get to work for you.

#5 cyril98   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

I started the download, but cancelled it.I wanted to be helpful by downloading it, playing it, then post a few screenshots here for others to see along with my opinion of it. Why didn't I? Find a better file host, this is 2012, I do not enjoy waiting 45 minutes for 128 mb. If you're working on a website, host the file there...

Sorry if that seemed blunt, but if you want people interested in your project, and you're lacking screenshots, at least make the file easy (/fast) to get.

i dont know of any good filehosts besides all the fast ones you gotta pay for
and also uploading can be quiet slow as well and the website provider im using cannot host that much in data
its limited and i dont have 200$ on me well look at least its not an hour if you know a file host any good let me know but it has to be free and can hold enough data
otherwise ill post up screenshots

#6 cyril98   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:53 PM

i will have the website up soon and i will make a video today and try to post it tommorow wait guys expect a delay it might be a few weeks
before i get anything up because ive got a project which im not talking out its secret so yeah

Edited by cyril98, 26 September 2012 - 05:06 AM.

#7 Thoughtzone   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

I suggest http://www.multiupload.com , it uploads to multiple sites so if one turns out to be slow at a certain time people can try another.

And I don't understand why you delay putting up screenshots or a video by weeks because of another project...putting up screenshots takes like 5 minutes or less...ah well.
ThoughtzoneContact: dennis [at] thoughtzone [dot] nl
For a list of services visit our website.

Temporary special for Gamedev members;
Free beta testing & thinktank service. We will test your game/software and come up with new features and improvements, All we want in return is a mention in the credits / on your website. Contact us at the above email if you'd like us to get to work for you.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS