• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

RE: Looking for Hobbyist Game Dev Team

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 BtySgtMajor   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

From my last post (which was locked), before you all jump down my throat entirely, when I went to the Classified section last night, the "Regular Member" option was not available/visible to me at the time. Otherwise, i would very much have posted there. So, I apologize for that.

I'm not going to bother arguing with the rest of the posts from that thread. I'd generally hope people would give me the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks.

Sponsor:

#2 BtySgtMajor   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:42 AM

Ah ha! I was right! When you change the category to "Programming Services", there is NO option for "Regular Members". It's just "Studio/Recruiter" or "Indie Developer".

So, to be clear, I'm going to have to drop the $7 for the ad? I mean, in the hopes that people don't question my motivations. ;)

#3 Heath   Members   -  Reputation: 344

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:04 AM

So change it to Hobbyist Projects?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS