• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

Bug Tracking Tool

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 OriginalPhoton   Members   -  Reputation: 117

0Likes

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:05 AM

There is an interesting project on KickStarter that is close to run out of time.
I'm not the owner of the project, but I'm backing it and would be disappointed to see it fail.

Please see if you would like to participate:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/Musopen/open-source-bug-tracking

Sponsor:

#2 Ashaman73   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 7789

0Likes

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:27 AM

It is hard to compete with already existing open source solution like mantis. Even if mantis has its short comings, who guarantees that this new bug tracking tool will be better.

#3 swiftcoder   Senior Moderators   -  Reputation: 10230

0Likes

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

So they put a web 2.0 interface over bug tracking? Big deal.

I want my bug tracker to have features, not eye candy. If they were addressing commonly-agreed deficiencies in existing bug-tracking solutions, I'd be all for it, but I don't see anything like that.

Tristam MacDonald - Software Engineer @Amazon - [swiftcoding]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS