how to get Pulse from Game for Vibration Joystick?,
Members - Reputation: 862
Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:14 AM
0. Find a microprocessor that embeds your favorite architecture (e.g. ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc) + a USB endpoint that implements your preferred USB specification. or some composite of both.
1. Find an appropriate DC Motors and batteries (~6V, 1AH should suffice) + choose an appropriate motor driver that supports PWM output in order to control motor speed.
2. Find your relevant push buttons & potentiometers and Sold everything according to your design.
3. Write your own custom firmwares + an HID minidriver.
4. Communicate through Xinput and/or DirectInput (depends on your design).
Alternatively, you can use an evaluation board such as an Arduino and transfer data through RS232 port.
Edited by Eliad Moshe, 04 October 2012 - 07:01 AM.