• Create Account

What happened to the Help Wanted templates?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4692

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:07 PM

So this guy was looking for help to create a game. I pointed him to the Your Announcements section to use the template we had been using in GD.Net v4. But then I realized that the template was in the Help Wanted section. Now I see there isn't a Help Wanted forum. So where do people go to ask for help and/or get groups together?
Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 19350

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

We now have classifieds instead, which contains professional job listings, simple contract jobs, offers of services, and recruiting for hobbyist or indie projects. Hobbyist listings (in the "hobbyists" subsection) can be listed at no charge.

We no longer require a template because the new classifieds section uses proper forms with separate fields instead. Posted Image

#3 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4692

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

Oh. Awesome! Thank you.
Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS