• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Good games for usb

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 game of thought   Members   -  Reputation: 213

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

Me and my friends are going to meet in an internet cafe, and we are looking for good games that will fit on a usb stick(2 gb). I am looking for games under 50mb, free and don't require a cd/dvd etc.

Thank you for your time.

Sponsor:

#2 Koobazaur   Members   -  Reputation: 691

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

While not free, check out www.gog.com. Tons of old games,no DRM, small in size, perfect for a USB. Also checkout dosbox.com for its list of supported games for ideas.

Then there's also FreeCiv if you want to spend a few minutes hours days weeks on...

Edited by Koobazaur, 02 October 2012 - 01:54 PM.

Postmortem: one must die -  Political narrative-adventure game playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation

Check out my DevBlog for news on the next title!

#3 Koobazaur   Members   -  Reputation: 691

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

double post

Edited by Koobazaur, 02 October 2012 - 01:55 PM.

Postmortem: one must die -  Political narrative-adventure game playing an Agent of Death who must take ONE life that could change the fate of a conflict-torn Nation

Check out my DevBlog for news on the next title!

#4 Code Fox   Members   -  Reputation: 1808

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

http://www.dosgames.com

Win Posted Image

Does Anyone Actually Read This ?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS