• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Parkourasaur: Free-Running Platformer

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 UraniumSquid   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hey everyone,
Uranium Squid is an indie studio based in Rhode Island. We're hard at work on our latest title, Parkourasaur. It's a free-running, level based, platformer where you play as a dinosaur traversing the jungle during the dino-apocalypse. The game will be coming to mobile devices in the next few months and we are currently on Kickstarter working to get the necessary funding to finish, publish, and polish the game. Please take a look and try out our demo. Posted Image http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/johngroh/parkourasaur-free-running-dinosaur-themed-mobile-g

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen1.JPG
  • Screen2.JPG

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 10067

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Dude, your announcements belong in Your Announcements. Moving this there.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS