• Create Account

Music Producer Interested In Video Game Audio Production

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Lambawamba   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

Hey everyone over here at gamedev.

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Chris and I have been producing music since I was 14, before high school. I am now 23 and I am interested in changing my career path, or adding to it. As of right now I am a graphic designer working for a company that deals with sporting goods, but this is not where I see myself in the future. I do have a degree in graphic design and love the field but I have always been more interested with gaming and its community. My goal is to pursue my interests and try to merge them into a new career path but my problem is, where could I start?

For some reference, here is a site I have uploaded some of my music to throughout the years. I would suggest listening to the most recent as my mastering and synth-engineering skills have improved over the years. - http://chrisorosco.n...unds.com/audio/

Any advice that someone might have for me would be great. If you have any questions I will try to answer them the best I can.

Thanks everyone!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS