• Create Account

Printing Money...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 UltimaX   Members   -  Reputation: 467

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

Found the answer.

Sponsor:

#2 Shippou   Members   -  Reputation: 1471

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

Sure, the nice folks at This Place will help you out.

Reactions To Technologies:
1. Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you’re fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.

- Douglas Adams 2002

#3 GeneralQuery   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1263

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

Ring up your local police department and ask them if they can recommend any money printing hardware, they'll be more than happy to help.

#4 UltimaX   Members   -  Reputation: 467

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

This post was for a legitimate reason as this was for tracking money for our drug task force. The police department is 4 floors below me so I don't think I have to worry about that. I can assure you; the police are not tech savy and would be of no help. I found the answer and appreciate the invaluable feedback.

Edited by UltimaX, 05 October 2012 - 09:32 AM.

#5 MrDaaark   Members   -  Reputation: 3551

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

LOL, yes.

The government is going to post on GameDev.net looking for a money printer.

#6 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9524

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

@ultimax, it is not nice to delete the original post in a thread.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS