• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Fullsail Job market

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 mKatz   Members   -  Reputation: 728

0Likes

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

Just wondering if anyone has been through a fullsail degree program and would like to share their experiences with everyone. It would be very helpful for people trying to decide between colleges.

Sponsor:

#2 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 22218

3Likes

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

Many people already have.

Type in "fullsail experiences" to the little search box in the upper right corner.

Edited by frob, 08 October 2012 - 11:16 AM.

Check out my book, Game Development with Unity, aimed at beginners who want to build fun games fast.

Also check out my personal website at bryanwagstaff.com, where I write about assorted stuff.

#3 mKatz   Members   -  Reputation: 728

0Likes

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

I've noticed people talking about whether to go to fullsail or not; but not people actually giving their experience and what they went into after their fullsail curriculum ended. (I have seen some, but maybe once per full sail topic and mostly just saying that you get out what you put in)

#4 Rami Bokhari   Members   -  Reputation: 322

0Likes

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

it's one of the best game development school in the world.. only one problem.. too expensive

#5 Runesabre   Members   -  Reputation: 161

1Likes

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:15 AM

From a hiring manager's perspective, I have hired and been pleased with graduates from both Full Sail and Digipen.

Kirk "Runesabre" Black
Enspira Online

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS