• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

My 3D Game Engine

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 mi-imi   Members   -  Reputation: 291

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

Hi everybody. I'm new here but I've been programming for a long time.

I'm working on a simple multithreaded Direct3D 11 game engine named "imiEngine." It is an open-souce project (GNU GPL); in my journal, I am chronicling its development.

Note that this is just something I'm doing for fun, and is based on a lot of experimentation. It's not the "official" way to use Direct3D. However it does show how to use the API in a practical setting.

The journal may be found at http://www.gamedev.n...opment-journal/. If anyone wants the source code please message me.

(I presently have limited internet access so I may not be back until Thursday).

- Mim

Edited by mi-imi, 08 October 2012 - 03:08 PM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS