• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

My 2D tower defense game using XNA and C#

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 FantasyVII   Members   -  Reputation: 299

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hello everyone,

I just thought it would be nice to share my work with all of you guys :)

So for the past month or so I have been working on a 2D tower defense game using XNA and C# for the PC platform. I'm hoping to bring the game to the Mac and maybe Linux in the future using Monogame.

I have rewrote the game 3 times already. First time I was using SFML and C++. Then the second time I switched to C# and XNA. And finally this time I have updated the UI, I have updated my map editor, I have also added modding support and finally I have completely rewrote the game engine and added network support.

So here is my first build video (more like version 15):-

And here is my second build video(more like version 19):-

If anyone is interested at all I can upload videos of my whole development process and all the game versions from 1 - 19.

thanks for reading :D

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS