• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

CV critique needed

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 gummis   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hello,

I'm about to start applying for positions in IT industry in UK. Not necessarily do I seek a job in gamedev although
I'd be glad to end up as a game programmer since I have background in physics and programmed stuff in C++ (position as a physics programmer
or AI programmer would suit me best). As you may have guessed what I need is your constructive critique of my CV.
Any help, critique, tips will be apprecietd. Also feel free to comment on my language errors as I'm not english native speaker and your
help in this matter will be appreciated as well.

Attached Files

• Attached File  CV.doc   38.5KB   43 downloads

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS