• Create Account

College

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 CJ14   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

Hello, I am fairly new to the site, and was wondering if I could get some feedback on a question I had. I am planning to go to school and get a major in some form of the game industry, my question is, how much will large companies look at which school I went to, rather than the straight fact of what degree I have, I'm not sure if I have to go to a large school like USC or if I can go to a smaller school that is closer to home such as Dakota State.

I appreciate any help I can get, as I don't know much about how all of this works

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 8667

0Likes

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hi, CJ. I'm moving this to the Breaking In forum, where you should read the forum's FAQs for starters.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS