• Create Account

Movie & Game Sequels That Should Have Been Renamed

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Code Fox   Members   -  Reputation: 1809

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

Last night I decided to sit down and watch Lawnmower Man 1 and 2. It's been some time since I watched the first one ( haven't read the Steven King book ), and I have never watched the second one before.
The first one was cornier than I remembered it, displaying late 80's early 90's knowledge of technology.

The second one, however - oh boy. It completely betrayed the continuity of first movie.

If the people who made the second Lawnmower Man would have just renamed the movie to something else, it would have been an alright cyberpunk / sci-fi "B" movie.

That got me thinking of all the badly made sequels that have almost nothing to do with the original game / movie they were based off of. How many of them would have been better off if they just had their own title ?

Does Anyone Actually Read This ?

Sponsor:

#2 slicer4ever   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3983

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

Last night I decided to sit down and watch Lawnmower Man 1 and 2. It's been some time since I watched the first one ( haven't read the Steven King book ), and I have never watched the second one before.
The first one was cornier than I remembered it, displaying late 80's early 90's knowledge of technology.

The second one, however - oh boy. It completely betrayed the continuity of first movie.

If the people who made the second Lawnmower Man would have just renamed the movie to something else, it would have been an alright cyberpunk / sci-fi "B" movie.

That got me thinking of all the badly made sequels that have almost nothing to do with the original game / movie they were based off of. How many of them would have been better off if they just had their own title ?

every movie after RE 1+2 should have carried another name.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

#3 Heath   Members   -  Reputation: 344

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

Troll 2. What do I win?

#4 Code Fox   Members   -  Reputation: 1809

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

Troll 2. What do I win?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyophYBP_w4

Does Anyone Actually Read This ?

#5 Heath   Members   -  Reputation: 344

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:04 AM

So I win Troll 2... Go me! :/

Edited by Heath, 19 October 2012 - 02:05 AM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS