• Create Account

2D artist needed

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Xanco   Members   -  Reputation: 105

0Likes

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Hello peoples.
My name is James and I am a 16 year old boy who is deeply into games development. I want to make a top-down 2D strategy game. The game will be about historical battles. I really need a artist to help me though, I can do the programming part fine, but I need the graphics. It will be a HTML5 game and it will probably be posted on the Kongregate website. I am doing this so that I can put it down for when I apply for a university, after completing my A-Levels. To 'prove' that I am not a crappy games developer, here's a link to my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Xanco123 . Most of my videos are about games development. Please do reply to this form if you are interested. I can't wait to hear from you!

- Thanks, James.

You will obviously get a ton of credit when we publish this game!

Sponsor:

#2 JTippetts   Moderators   -  Reputation: 8261

0Likes

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:38 PM

Please use the Classifieds for Help Wanted posts.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS