• Create Account

image problem

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 lomateron   Members   -  Reputation: 300

0Likes

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

my final image displayed in the display of my app has this lines of pixel displacement, and i cant find the reason, the red line is to help see the line patern, its all over the image.

Posted Image

Edited by lomateron, 21 October 2012 - 05:02 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 Daniel_RT   Members   -  Reputation: 478

0Likes

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

If you can't find the issue, then I don't see how we can help with just a picture. That could be anything?

#3 lomateron   Members   -  Reputation: 300

0Likes

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

My post was just a fast way to solve my problem, if someone had a similar end image displayed in a window they would have posted the origin and solution of their similar problem. I have solved it now, it was because the windows app size was different from the final rendertarget size, if you rezise a directx app window when running(that doesnt change the render target image resolution), you will see the same problem.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS