A couple of beginners wanna get together?

Started by
176 comments, last by Making_of_Sage 20 years, 7 months ago
I just want to start a support group with about 10-15 beginners. Anyone interested? "All things are possible with time"
"All things are possible with time"
Advertisement
What is your definition of a ''support group''?
I just mean a small group of people who program together and learn from each other. Not really looking to make a game just want to solidify and polish each others programming skills.

I just mean a small group of people who program together and learn from each other. Not really looking to make a game just want to solidify and polish each others programming skills.

Hello.
Making_of_Sage : the quwstion posted by anon. is in fact very important.
If , by "support group" you mean the general thing : some programers geting togeder, maybe to code on a game or just to exchange ideeas about game programers ..... well it will be very dificult if you are saing that you are a beginer.... and 10-15 newbes and no "master programer " with huge free time to spend techeing ( utopic isn''t it )....
But what the hell , I what to participate.
You could send me an email if you are interesed

MAD_Mask

you can count me in also, got nothing to lose, only to win
and I''m also a newbie

email : s_noppe@hotmail.com
Count me in, I am totaly new to game programming, currently learning C++, I must admit it''s the best language I''ve seen so far

email: 2cool4-u@planetunreal.com or jeroen@dehaas.dhs.org

I''ll be on holidays for the next 5 days, I''ll reply to any emails when I come back or when I find a decent internet cafe

Jeroen "2COOL4-U" de Haas
- DefenceAlliance Project Leader/Coder
- TacticalOps Linux Beta Tester
Jeroen "2COOL4-U" de Haas- DefenceAlliance Project Leader/Coder- TacticalOps Linux Beta Tester
Sure im in
just e-mail me
Romance is dead,it was bougth by Disney and Hallmark and sold to the public in small portions.
Hey, why not. I am in. I''m new to game programming and just learning DirectX. Email me anytime, the address is jolson88@yahoo.com. Thanks!
ok count me in im 16 and at college doing a btec national in computing software development, but i have beeen programing for years, anything can be done in visual basic i rule but whern it comes to c++ thats where i stop now for wa while i have been looking to get togethere wth a groupe of movivated ppl to make a game. We will need the following:
Sound
3D models\Animation\Maps
Programmers
Graphix

Im putting my self up for programming, i can use poser 4, but not 3d studios max, i have a few other talents like i made the screen go red on a game boy advance, and no i dint just hit it hard it was a program.
any one who join should have a strong aim to make a game and become a devloper, and we will need a strong motivation no lets just help each other stuff and ocasional post on a msg board we need ideas, storys and other thing and the group could eventualy get something published.
I have many ideas but i will tell you them later what i will say is that to start off with we need to use someone elses game engine becuse one we amke will take a long time and i have many ideas on that subject as well
email me at blackpenny15@hotmail.com to talk indepth

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement