• Create Account

My little game project

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 menyo   Members   -  Reputation: 429

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

Since this section exists i might as well make use of it :D.

After doodling around for 2 years and having made some very basic games and a bunch of unfinished "learning" experiences i decided to do something a lot more interesting. I am creating a hybrid roguelike game that will feel much more like a rpg then those dungeon crawlers. I have been preparing this for quite a while since i have been making all kind of map generators and path finding prototypes in the past view months.

I am looking to find some audience to communicate with. Perhaps to spread the word a little too. For people with similar projects that want to get some more publicity we could exchange links perhaps. Let's get our projects known! I am looking to update at least 2 times a month or after every implemented feature. Would be nice to follow me on twitter too, where i update on minor things that i have just finished or working upon. I will follow back to people interested in games, art and game development.

Even though it is in a early stage, i do have some video progress to show. I am blogging about the inner mechanics of the game but i do try to keep it understandable for people without programming experience.

Go to the first page of my blog! If you like it, i appreciate any tweets, likes, +, digs, etc.

Current Project: TechnoFlux read all about it on my

DEV BLOG

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS