Jump to content
Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:41 AM
Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:57 AM
Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:26 AM
Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:09 AM
Edited by superman3275, 28 October 2012 - 11:12 AM.
I'm a game programmer and computer science ninja !
Here's my 2D RPG-Ish Platformer Programmed in Python + Pygame, with a Custom Level Editor and Rendering System!
Here's my Custom IDE / Debugger Programmed in Pure Python and Designed from the Ground Up for Programming Education!
or Personal-Message me on here !
Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:14 AM
Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:43 PM
Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:58 PM
Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:00 AM
Yea that is one of the biggest contributors, as to why Python is easier to learn.
Some popular combinations are :
- Python with PyGame (or another library)
- C# with the XNA library
Personally I would reccomend Python, because:
- It is multiparadigmatic - you will get a good idea of many different programming concepts
- It is very easy to learn and use
- You do not have to worry about pointers etc.
- It has an interactive mode that allows you to test code as you learn (which speeds up the learning process)
Edited by azonicrider, 29 October 2012 - 02:07 AM.
*Too lazy to renew domain, ignore above links