• Create Account

My Sound Effects Portfolio

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blinn   Members   -  Reputation: 573

1Likes

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:13 AM

Hi everyone. :)

I'm happy to show everyone my sound effects portfolio, entirely made from scratch.

Here's the link to the website where the vast majority of my sounds are currently hosted:

http://audiojungle.net/user/Blinn?ref=Blinn

There is a watermark on each sound to prevent copying, but aside from that, many of these sounds are very abstact in nature. They fall under the magic/sci-fi/ambient category, in addition to other sounds. So, if anyone's interested, by all means, give me some feedback, maybe some suggestions on what to do at my current skill level. I just recently started freelancing, so I'm entering new territory, but my goal is to improve both professionally and personally, and I enjoy what I do. :)

Btw, I just came back recently after a long, long time away from gamedev.net.

Sponsor:

#2 fartheststar   Members   -  Reputation: 194

0Likes

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

Congrats on getting your sounds up. I can see you've got a few sales already.

#3 Blinn   Members   -  Reputation: 573

0Likes

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

Congrats on getting your sounds up. I can see you've got a few sales already.

Thank you very much. :) There are more musicians than sound designers on Audiojungle, so that's where I come in to help fill that gap.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS