Divine Space - Sci-Fi aRPG On Kickstarter

Started by
-1 comments, last by Anti Danilevski 11 years, 5 months ago
Hello everyone!

My name is Anti A. Danilevski, I'm a producer at Dodo Games, and game that we are developing is named 'Divine Space'. Glad to meet you all!
We're making a game - Divine Space - using Unity3D; it's a cross-platform game - so we are developing first version for iPads, next - Android, next - PC/Mac/Linux. In plans, after single-player versions - crossplatform MMO.

Divine Space is a 3D advenure and aRPG in hard sci-fi genre, with third person view, real-time combat and click-n-go controls. It as a mix of the spirits of such games as Star Control, Elite, and Space Rangers; this is simple gameplay comparable to Dark Orbit, with excellent, up-to-date three-dimensional graphics.

The action of the game takes place in a universe resembling our real world as much as possible: stars are located just where they actually are. We had to spend several months developing actual astronomical data and building a universe based on them. After playing Divine Space, you will know once and for all where the sun is located in our corner of the universe, which stars are closest to us, what their spectral classes are, planets... and much more. However, this in no way converts the game into a boring educational manual. Battles, trading, travel, explorations, figuring out secrets, and surprising discoveries await gamers in the Divine Space universe.

This is our introduction video from Kickstarter:
[media]
[/media]

You can watch our progress here (updating twice per day):
current.jpg

I welcome you to join our crew here: Divine Space on Kickstarter

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I'm signed to the thread so will reply quickly.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement