Need music for your game?

Started by
0 comments, last by nsmadsen 11 years, 5 months ago
Dear gamedev members!

My name is George and I am a music composer and sound designer.
My story with music is very long, I made first beats when I was 16 (about 12 years ago;) after was a lot o f education - Music University, postgraduate in film music composing, countless workshops with great composers and producers, bands, gigs etc. Until now I've done a lot of soundtracks for animations, films, video and at the moment I would love to expand my field of work and start to write music for games.

I work with highest quality sample libraries and with best musicians creating music almost in any genre you need.
You can find all my works on my website but for faster access I'll give you some direct links:

The Grate Escape -

for this music I was nominated for the best music composer award at Transatlantyk International Film Festival 2012

APOLLO - this one with more electronics and sound design

Steven & Beetle - This animation won the Best Digital South East Europe Animation award at Naoussa International Film Festival 2012
Mindscanner - And this is my live act for fans of more heavy stuff ;)

Please feel free to contact me with any question regarding music composing / sound design or a casual talk ;)

Kind regards and hope to hear from you soon!

George

Advertisement
Hey George,

Please use the Classifieds section to advertise and land projects. The Music and Sound forum is for discussion.

Thanks,

Nate

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement