• Create Account

- - - - -

AngelScript 2.25.1 is released

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3291

4Likes

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

I've released a new version. I haven't had a whole lot of time to spend on AngelScript this time, so it doesn't include as all the enhancements that I had originally planned. Still, the release is still worth it for the bug fixes alone.

Besides the bug fixes, the few enhancements that did make it include; support for inheritance by interfaces, meaning that one interface can inherit another interface; declaration of multiple class properties of the same type separated by comma; and improved algorithm for determining which function overload to call.

For the next release I'll continue working on the enhancements that got left out; allow mixin classes to implement interfaces; use of local bytecode optimizations to speed up compilation; and avoid notifying GC of script functions to improve runtime performance.

Regards,
Andreas
AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS