I have finally got a working version of my on-off Tic-Tac-Toe project ready for release. What I am looking for now is some feedback from this wonderful community as to what I can improve before I enter my final stage of development.
List of known issues:
- Cannot 'X' out of the window,
- Sometimes a shape can't be placed in certain squares, I have yet to pin-point this but am working at it.
- Not very pretty,
- AI is simplistic,
- Save file can be edited, presenting option to cheat,
- I do not have access to another Windows PC, therefore cannot test if the EXE even runs!
- There is a music loop, I have yet to find a royalty free sound so have edited this from my code.
https://dl.dropbox.c... by Stitchs.rar
I am currently editing a lot of rubbish out of my code and am yet unable to share this yet, but it will come soon for critique. Currently it's just the application.
Thanks so much for your time in reading and, if you do download and test, testing.
EDIT: I have now made my code available for Critique, I thank anyone in advance who takes the time to read it and provide feedback.
Edited by stitchs, 01 November 2012 - 02:03 PM.