• Create Account

kwirk 1.6

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 galiksoft   Banned   -  Reputation: 138

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=GALIKSOFT

kwirk gets "incredibly hard" and "really taxes" the player's brain. Kwirk is one of the "simple, but very addictive" puzzle games.
The goal is to take kwirk to the green flag. To achieve that, you must clear the way, by rotating spindoors, moving blocks, and filling holes with these blocks.
Along the way at certain levels, Kwirk will receive help from his friends, who can be taken control of by pressing the special button.
Press RESTART to restart the entire stage from the beginning, if you are unable to solve the level.

Sponsor:

#2 galiksoft   Banned   -  Reputation: 138

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

Give me Feedback, please!

#3 karwosts   Members   -  Reputation: 832

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

I might have tried it if there was a free version, you're asking an awful lot for people to pay for your game to give you feedback. Of course it's your right to charge for it, but if you look around on this forum most free games don't even get any comments, much less paid ones.
My Projects:
Portfolio Map for Android - Free Visual Portfolio Tracker
Electron Flux for Android - Free Puzzle/Logic Game

#4 LennyLen   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3532

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

I might have tried it if there was a free version, you're asking an awful lot for people to pay for your game to give you feedback.

Especially considering it's a poor clone of an existing game that breaches copyright laws.

#5 galiksoft   Banned   -  Reputation: 138

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Especially considering it's a poor clone of an existing game that breaches copyright laws.

Make one better (and good) yourself and show it to me. Can you?

And why you comment all my posts? I don't want you comment my posts anymore, your retarded!

Edited by galiksoft, 04 November 2012 - 02:06 PM.

#6 galiksoft   Banned   -  Reputation: 138

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

I might have tried it if there was a free version, you're asking an awful lot for people to pay for your game to give you feedback. Of course it's your right to charge for it, but if you look around on this forum most free games don't even get any comments, much less paid ones.

You don't need to play the game. Just watch the video and give your opinion. The video shows a full level gameplay (level 17), and shows all the levels. So it's enough to give an opinion...

Edited by galiksoft, 04 November 2012 - 02:07 PM.

#7 LennyLen   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3532

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

And why you comment all my posts?

Because you keep continually trying to rip people off by selling a game where you have not only just stolen the graphics, but also used the original trademarked name. Doing so is an insult to all the members here who work hard to make their own games, worrying that someone like you, with no creativity, will just come along and copy the enitre thing trying to make money off it.

#8 galiksoft   Banned   -  Reputation: 138

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

What graphics have I stolen?
I paid for everything!!!!!
Anyway, is it forbidden to clone a game?
The only thing you are right are the usage of same name ant mascot!
Go fuck yourself, assol!

#9 galiksoft   Banned   -  Reputation: 138

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

And what about all paid sokoban, tetris,... clones in the markets???
You are just stupid. That's it!

#10 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17681

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

...and I think we're done here. Personal insults and abusive language are not acceptable. You're not helping yourself by reacting like a child -- and you can't reasonably dispute that multiple replies filled with name-calling and bad language are childish -- and you've been warned about this before.

If you can't deal with a little feedback then don't post in a public forum -- you do not get to choose who responds to your topics, and unlike you LennyLen hasn't broken any of our rules in his replies.

You might also consider taking on board the feedback Lenny is giving you; I don't know about the graphics -- and I'm not going to bother researching them -- but by directly copying both the name and apparently game-play of an existing title you open yourself up to potential legal trouble, and you're simply lucky that you're yet to encounter any problems. Considering how very minimal the effort would be, you should really consider using a small amount of creativity to come up with your own name and visuals so that you avoid the risk -- especially if you're hoping to sell these games. Just because other developers get away with it too doesn't mean it's ok.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS