Free: Animate2D Lite available on Google Play

Started by
1 comment, last by Animate2D 11 years, 5 months ago
Hello all,

Animate2D Lite is available for free on Google Play without ads.

This was done for those who would like to test drive the application to see if it is for you.

And of course there are restrictions, the free version will not allow you to save.

I've attempted the make the UI as intuitive as possible, but a page and a half or so of documentation on the blog may still be required for those who don't like to figure out how applications work. Experiment with the angle pins and delta propagate on existing animations.

I fixed a few bugs upon application restore. If you don't clear the app from your task history, it should restore to your previous point upon resume. As animation work can hardly be done in one sitting.

Attached is a screenshot of something i finished on the bowl today. 74 frames at 60 fps and butter smooth.

The price of the original app as been reduced as well.

Enjoy!
Advertisement
I've also updated the button sizes in the 1.1 version to be larger on phones. So you don't have to look while pressing as the app was originally designed with tablets in mind but works for all.
I attached additional screenshots as I create new animations to replace what was called the "stripper girl". Last time I checked all superheros wear tights and bikinis. But it's going to eventually change.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement