• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Flowlab

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 flowlab   Members   -  Reputation: 109

0Likes

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Flowlab is a web based game creation environment. This is a shot of the visual logic designer, which It is meant to be a flexible programming tool for use by non-programmers to build sophisticated game logic from simple building blocks.

You can try out the alpha at http://flowlab.io

Click here to view the iotd

Sponsor:

#2 Anonymous Poster_Guest_*   Guests   -  Reputation:

0Likes

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Great idea, and very well implemented. Looks like very powerful game creation tool, and sharing your games with other people is just amazing idea. Great job! :)

#3 Headkaze   Members   -  Reputation: 583

0Likes

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Sexy interface!

#4 SuperVGA   Members   -  Reputation: 1118

0Likes

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

This is exactly what I'm doing! But you're doing a great job on the visuals, while I'm still barely through the initial planning stage.
Looks really intuitive!

Also: Is that the tyrian tileset?! :P

#5 flowlab   Members   -  Reputation: 109

0Likes

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

This is exactly what I'm doing! But you're doing a great job on the visuals, while I'm still barely through the initial planning stage.
Looks really intuitive!

Also: Is that the tyrian tileset?! Posted Image

Thanks, and yep those are definitely the Tyrian tiles :)

#6 AlanSmithee   Members   -  Reputation: 1062

0Likes

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

Like SuperVGA said really intuitive!

Greate work!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS