• Create Account

Programming a game in the programming language D

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 SciBerC   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

Well this may sound stupid or idiotic but I was wondering if it is possible to make a game of any sort (dis-including text based games) in the programming language? I know I have seen some stuff on opengl with D but I cannot find them anymore. Well anyway I was hoping someone could provide tutorials on D or link me to tutorials or something...

Sponsor:

#2 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4688

1Likes

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Here's a link.
Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

#3 LennyLen   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3780

0Likes

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

There are also D bindings for Allegro available here.

#4 lride   Members   -  Reputation: 633

0Likes

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

just curious, why are using D?
An invisible text.

#5 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4688

0Likes

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

just curious, why are using D?

Because D is C++ done right ... ? :shrug:
Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS