(No ads and absolutely free)
This is classic color lines puzzle game where you need to stay in game as long as you can and get points. Each turn your field will be added with 3 more balls of random color and you can move any ball on the field to any empty cell if the path exists. Turn ends if you moved the ball and didn't score, otherwise you can move one more ball and so on until you unable to score. To score you have to collect 5 or more balls of the same color in a row (vertically, horizontally or diagonally).
- Touch the ball which you want to move, it will start jumping on place indicating that you have selected it.
- Touch empty cell to move selected ball to desired cell or touch another ball to change selection.
If you accidentally missed the cell and the turn is over, you can open main menu by "Menu" or "Back" button and choose "Undo" to revert game state back.
- You gain more points if you score more balls, so always try to score more than only 5 balls.
- Small balls shows you where and what color the next balls will be, so you can plan your moves better.
- Nice graphics, ball movement animation.
- Looks good on tablets with high screen resolution, while application size is only 1.5 MB.
- Doesn't requires Internet connection, no ads, completely free.
- Function "Undo" which allows to rollback game state for one turn.
- Local High scores and Online leader board using Scoreloop.
The Game at Google Play
P.S.: please tell me what you think about it and thank you for your time!
Edited by greenya, 06 December 2012 - 09:42 AM.