• Create Account

linux doom

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 HiddeN_BiT   Members   -  Reputation: 125

0Likes

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

Hello all! First post here.

I'm trying to port the original doom source to a mips device with no X11 server let alone SDL (and no svga either but i guess that would be easier to install). As far as i searched i found that there were a svga port (i found the linxsdoom executable) of the original code but i can not find it's source anywhere. Can any one help me please?

Regards,
hiddenbit
What is "real"? How do you define "real"? If you''re talking about what you can feel. . . what you can smell, taste and see. . . then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Sponsor:

#2 kd7tck   Members   -  Reputation: 719

0Likes

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

SDL doom is the most common one. sdoom otherwise known as linux-doom is harder to find, I think it may only have the binaries up for that one. Sometime old source code can get burried online. I'm sure you could try emailing Ryan C. Gordon of icculus and ask him if he still has a copy.

#3 HiddeN_BiT   Members   -  Reputation: 125

0Likes

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

Thanks. I'll give it a try
What is "real"? How do you define "real"? If you''re talking about what you can feel. . . what you can smell, taste and see. . . then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS