• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Programming Exercises

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan Schurton   Members   -  Reputation: 172

0Likes

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Does anybody have any recommendations for any website with java programming exercises that can help me better understand how to program. I hear a lot of people say the best way to program is by doing.

would be preferred if they had the solution but it is not a must. Also any books that have good exercises too. C# is also welcomed too.

Thanks Posted Image

Sponsor:

#2 n3oplasm   Members   -  Reputation: 132

1Likes

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Here's a free online book on Java that has exercises at the end of each chapter and their solutions as well.

http://math.hws.edu/javanotes/

#3 BlacWaldo   Members   -  Reputation: 101

0Likes

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Nice I need this!!!

#4 RulerOfNothing   Members   -  Reputation: 1164

1Likes

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

It isn't language-specific, but Project Euler has some exercises in computer mathematics.

Edited by RulerOfNothing, 07 November 2012 - 10:41 PM.

#5 K1NNY   Members   -  Reputation: 163

0Likes

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:24 AM

http://www.cyber-dojo.com has some excercises in almost every programming language.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS