• Create Account

Who's in charge around here?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 dizzle247   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Hey everyone. Fresh meat over here, new to gamedev.net but not new to forums.

I apologize if I posted in the wrong section, I just had a quick question and didn't find much via search.

I'm a recruiter, and I work heavily in gaming with some big roles. I know I can't just come in here guns blazing with job descriptions and why we should chat (or can I?) and wanted to talk to the appropriate folks and do what I can do without being shot.

So, who's in charge? Can you PM me and let me know what I have to do in order to post job descriptions and start helping you folks find awesome roles?

Thanks!

Sponsor:

#2 Cornstalks   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 6974

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

I'm not in charge, but here's a link to the Classifieds section of GameDev.net. Is that what you were looking for?

Edited by Cornstalks, 09 November 2012 - 05:57 PM.

[ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

#3 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 19820

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

Active recruiting is generally not allowed, except in the classifieds section.
Check out my personal indie blog at bryanwagstaff.com.

#4 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17752

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

As has been said, the classifieds section is the place to post job adverts, and I'm the person you'll want to talk to if you have any questions about it. Posted Image

I'm also sending you a private message as requested.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS