• Create Account

A direction to go to

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 omegaweapon2   Members   -  Reputation: 130

0Likes

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Hey guys

I have written a story for a game about an RPG length. The thing is I also have some game designs that I have picked up along the way. I have seen the website but could you point me to where I can submit my story?

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9239

0Likes

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

1. I have seen the website but could you point me to where I can submit my story?
2. The thing is I also have some game designs that I have picked up along the way.

1. You mean, you want to post your story here so people can give you a critique on it? Is that what you mean?
2. We have a Game Design forum too, if you want to post your game designs so people can give you critiques. Read the sticky posts at the top of the forum before posting.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

#3 omegaweapon2   Members   -  Reputation: 130

0Likes

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

1. Kinda hoping people could give me a lead where I should submit my story or which game has time to read them.

2. Been to the classifieds, I'm still looking for job for a game writer.

#4 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9239

1Likes

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:35 AM

1. Kinda hoping people could give me a lead where I should submit my story or which game has time to read them.
2. Been to the classifieds, I'm still looking for job for a game writer.

1. So when you say "submit" you are NOT talking about posting stories here for a critique. What ARE you talking about? You are saying you want to send your stories to game publishers? or developers? or indies/amateurs? so they can shoehorn your stories into their games? or so they can create games around your stories? Is that what you're saying?

2. Read this and this.
-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS