• Create Account

What do you think of this?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
41 replies to this topic

#41 eugene2k   Members   -  Reputation: 237

0Likes

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:46 AM

The Game is as follows:

This list reminds me of all those "Let's make a game that's like XXX, but better!" ideas. Nothing innovative in it, nothing that grabs your attention, a lot of wishful thinking though probably without any real thought going into those would be killer features.

Edited by eugene2k, 18 December 2012 - 02:46 AM.

Sponsor:

#42 ShiftyCake   Members   -  Reputation: 362

0Likes

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

The Game is as follows:

This list reminds me of all those "Let's make a game that's like XXX, but better!" ideas. Nothing innovative in it, nothing that grabs your attention, a lot of wishful thinking though probably without any real thought going into those would be killer features.

this thread was dead, there was no need to make another post telling them that they're not innovative, and probably won't bother to do anything with the thought. In fact, it's rather rude.

If, at any point, what I post is hard to understand, tell me. I am bad at projecting my thoughts into real words, so I appreciate the knowledge that I need to edit my post.

I am not a professional writer, nor a professional game designer. Please, understand that everything you read is simply an opinion of mind and should not, at any point in time, be taken as a credible answer unless validated by others.

I do take brief bouts of disappearance so don't worry if I either don't reply to you or miss certain things. I am quite a lazy fellow.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS