• Create Account

We need your feedback on a survey! Each completed response supports our community and gives you a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!

[Indie Mobile Developers] How can we help you?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 stan.idesis   Members   -  Reputation: 111

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hi guys,

My co-founder and I just dove head first into our new venture and our goal is to help independent mobile developers compete with their more well-funded competitors.

I'd like to know what kind of hurdles you have to overcome that you believe the bigger studios have already dealt with either because they have more cash or a larger workforce.

Some are obvious like publicity, advertising, and user acquisition but we'd still like to hear your thoughts and more importantly, get to know you guys.

P.S. if you're interested in our project, PM me and I will happily give you more details.

Sponsor:

#2 MackNeumann   Members   -  Reputation: 157

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

Hello,
This sounds like a noble cause! I am a beginning composer for media, and any help and tips would be great! I would love to write music for all games, and mobile games are included!
Media Composer Mackenzie Neumann

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS