• Create Account

Minecraft Java coder needed $400 budget

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 AeRaGraphics   Members   -  Reputation: 101

0Likes

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Continue on only if familiar with plugins / java coding for minecraft the computer game. Only serious people interested i will be paying money

What ill need is a plugin coder able to create custom gamemodes like Capture the flag, teamdeathmatch, hungergames, one flag capture the flag. what im looking for in that is a differation than the bsic versions of those games you can find out tehre today with a twist thatll keep people playing.
I also have a search and destroy plugin in which i would need edited and broadened with more details and what not
i also would like rankings like in group manager but without having to have group manager since i personally hate it. id like ranks like donor, premium vip moderator, sr moderator, admin etc
for the gamemodes id like custom classes created with crazy effects like in similar games out there where you could throw a nether star and have it be a flashbang or throw a ender pearla nd have it be a grenade. i have all of the classes setup text wise but i need a coder hense the post.
coding a crazy message of the day to play every 3 minutes etc...
id like to have a menubar saying things like
Servername:
Creator of map:
Maps name:
Founder of servers:
i want that to be replaying and what not. overall if you think your up for it please feel free to contact me here/ skype <contact info removed by mod>
i have more details and we can discuss a payment price etc.. thanks

Edited by JTippetts, 13 November 2012 - 10:43 PM.
Please use the classifieds section for recruitment, not the technical forums.

Sponsor:

#2 JTippetts   Moderators   -  Reputation: 7914

0Likes

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Please use the Classifieds for recruitment.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS