• Create Account

A great game development contest I think you should know about

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Ninj-Apollo   Members   -  Reputation: 134

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Hi, my name is Yotam Noy and I work at MoMinis as a game designer.
I’d like to bring to your attention a great opportunity which I think you can find very valuable and relevant to the readers of this forum (Note that I contacted the forum administrator to get his/her permission to bring this very relevant piece of information to you, but didn’t get a response).

MoMinis is running a contest, the GameCast Contest 2012 that gives all you developers and game designers the chance to make it really big. With the 1st place prize package valued at $100,000, it's worth your time, effort and maximum creativity.

In this years’ contest we have PocketGamer as our media partner and people from Google, Appolicious, Vodafone, PocketGamer and MoMinis to judge in the contest so that your game will get maximum exposure!

The winning game will also get a Free promotion on MoMinis Games Network, PlayScape, with exposure to its more than 30 million users worldwide!

Sounds interesting? Registration is opened until December 24th. Learn more about the contest hereand view a clip explaining what it is all about here.

Thanks,
Yotam

GameCast.png
"Life is no way to treat an animal." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS