We've decided that we're going to make a small RTS game with Java and LWJGL. Before we could start programming, we have to collect some data on the "market" for this genre as part of the feasibility study, and we would be glad if you, the viewers would take about 2 minutes and fill out our short survey.
**UPDATE: My friend found out about SurveyMonkey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QKVNJX2 so you can either post your responses OR fill out the monkey**
Please only answer these questions if you have played a real time strategy game, or are aware of the genre.
- What is your gender?
- What age group are the gamers in your household (Select all that apply):
- 10 or under
- 11 to 20
- 21 to 30
- 31 to 40
- Older than 40
- How many hours per week do you play video games?
- Would you be willing to spend money on a real-time strategy game?
- Rate each of the following settings/eras by how much they appeal to you (1: dislike, 2: not the worst, 3: neutral, 4: good, 5: great):
- Civil War Era
- Future Era
- Roman Empire
- Medieval Era
- Modern Era
- What aspect(s) of real-time strategy games interest you the most?
- Which aspect(s) of real-time strategy games interest you the least
Edited by yanalex981, 28 November 2012 - 07:13 PM.