• Create Account

Phlyndir

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 ted.deleon   Members   -  Reputation: 323

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hi Everyone!

I am a beginner indie game developer. I've just recently started and am now working on a game called "Phlyndir". It is a 3D isometric point-and-click game where players take on the role of a hero who, together with his party, embark on an epic quest to defeat the evil that threatens to destroy the world. Below is a video of the implementation of basic movement and camera controls, also, a bunch of links for our social media. We hope you guys will help us spread the word and support us. Maybe liking our videos and sharing them with other gamers/game developers like yourselves. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/QtbmLrDL8z8

Other links:

Sponsor:

#2 ted.deleon   Members   -  Reputation: 323

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

Hey eveyone! I managed to implement basic combat and AI for Phlyndir. You can find the video below! Enjoy!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS