• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

The Trouble With Robots Megamort expansion

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Geoffrey   Members   -  Reputation: 543

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hi,

Just this morning I released an expansion to my indie real-time collectible card game The Trouble With Robots. The expansion is called Megamort and includes an extended story, 10 new levels and 8 new cards such as these:

Posted ImagePosted Image

The game has some dedicated fans but quite a few people have pointed out that, in this age of Steam and iPhone, it did cost a little bit more than they expected. So I've dropped the price considerably as well ... you can't beat getting more game at a lower price!

If you've already bought the game you can download the expansion free as a patch from the Digital Chestnut site. If you've never heard of it I suggest you begin with the demo or read about it over on TIG.

Let me know what you think - I love getting feedback!

Edited by Geoffrey, 28 November 2012 - 10:42 AM.

The Trouble With Robots - www.digitalchestnut.com/trouble

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS