• Create Account

Making of In Verbis Virtus "Main Theme"

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 gianmarcoleone   Marketplace Seller   -  Reputation: 187

1Likes

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

Hi,

I'm the Audio Director at Indomitus Games, the team behind the indie FPS-with-vocal-recognition "In Verbis Virtus". We got some press coverage in the past, so perhaps you've already heard of it (http://www.gamesradar.com/20-steam-greenlight-games-need-your-votes/).

Posted Image

I recently wrote a blog about the making of the main theme, even with a screenshot of the full arrangement from my DAW, so I thought to share it with you.
Feel free to flood the comments section! :P

http://www.gianmarcoleone.com/behind-the-scenes-the-making-of-in-verbis-virtus-main-theme/

Edited by gmlion, 29 November 2012 - 05:25 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 nsmadsen   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4352

1Likes

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Pretty cool stuff, thanks for sharing! Although I do wish the article was a bit more indepth about your actual process, allowing the reader to listen to how the various individual layers sound alone as well as combined with each other and your production approach. Not to nitpick though, I enjoyed the track!

Thanks!

Nate

Edited by nsmadsen, 30 November 2012 - 09:10 AM.

Nathan Madsen
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

#3 gianmarcoleone   Marketplace Seller   -  Reputation: 187

0Likes

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Pretty cool stuff, thanks for sharing! Although I do wish the article was a bit more indepth about your actual process, allowing the reader to listen to how the various individual layers sound alone as well as combined with each other and your production approach. Not to nitpick though, I enjoyed the track!

Thanks!

Nate

Hi Nate, thanks for the suggestion. To be honest it was my first post about the making process, so I decided to "keep it simple" :)

In the future I could come back and give a better insight in the process...let's see if there will be time for that ;) In any case, I will consider the suggestion for future posts on similar topics

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS