• Create Account

Flash iOS Building

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 Taylor Ringo   Members   -  Reputation: 176

0Likes

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

hey whats the process to build iOS games made with Flash CS5.5 on Windows? Do I just pay the $99 apple developer fee and thats it? could someone walk me through this?

Sponsor:

#2 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 21115

0Likes

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

You also have to buy flash, or more likely the entire CS bundle which has a four-digit price tag.

Then you need to develop the software, which requires both technical skill and time investment.

And then, after you already have a game created in flash, there is the apple fee to get it up there on the store.
Check out my personal indie blog at bryanwagstaff.com.

#3 6677   Members   -  Reputation: 1058

0Likes

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Flash afaik is not free for commercial use so you have to buy it first.

#4 return0   Members   -  Reputation: 444

0Likes

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Flash is free for commercial use, the Adobe toolchain is not. Free development alternatives exist. iOS will not run the Flash web plugin. You can build an Air executable and put it in the app store. You have to pay Apple for this, as a regular app.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS