• Create Account

about Font

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 AlanWu   Members   -  Reputation: 190

0Likes

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

hello,everybody ,i am AlanWu.
I got some questions here.Please help me.
I want a font drawer,i tried ID3DXFONT ,it is so-so, just so-so.
And I think its speed is good enough.
But i want to change the spacing between the character and the spacing between line.And some special effect,e.g. stroke ,shadow,light.
Some people said, move up,down,left,right each 1 pixel and draw then draw the middle one,it can be stroke.I tried this method, but it looks a little bit strange. Does anybody have better method?
ID3DXFONT can't change the line spacing,so i want to make a flexible font by myself.And i have a look the source code of CFont ,it use GDI put all the character into a texture,but it can only draw ASCII character,i search about Chinese character,Chinese character is called GB2312 ,but it has 8187 character in GB2312 ,should i put 8187 character into a texture?I think it is impossible,do i have other way to do this?
Thanks everybody very much!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS