• Create Account

window app question

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 cyril98   Members   -  Reputation: 115

0Likes

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

hey guys i have a question my c# game is coming along but i have a question could you use a window app made with c++ to run a c# game
and somehow chain the two together using some code i want to do this because i dont have visual c# but i have made a window app

Sponsor:

#2 Ravnock   Members   -  Reputation: 286

0Likes

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:24 AM

I've never done that but check this, could be useful.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vclanguage/thread/5345a27a-a614-4a74-9f6d-ea7a999ddf83

hey guys i have a question my c# game is coming along but i have a question could you use a window app made with c++ to run a c# game
and somehow chain the two together using some code i want to do this because i dont have visual c# but i have made a window app

thanks Posted Image

#3 jms bc   Members   -  Reputation: 415

0Likes

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

It isn't worth it -- I did something similar a few years ago and the results were unstable. But C# to C++ conversions are easy. Also, the express edition of visual c# is free and will do everything you need with respect to windows.

The Four Musketeers of Happiness have left.

#4 cyril98   Members   -  Reputation: 115

0Likes

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

thanks !!!!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS