• Create Account

Kaiju Combat

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 DTJ   Members   -  Reputation: 110

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:39 PM

This project is interesting and relative to these forums because they have a transparency policy with their designing of the game. Most everything is designed and voted on by the pledgees of the campaign:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14214732/kaiju-combat-giant-monsters-awesome-fighting-onlin

I've pitched in a monster myself and it's currently being developed. It's fun and it's an excellent opportunity to get your creativity recognized and onto established platforms like PC, XBox Live and PSN.

It's by the dudes that brought you Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, Godzilla: Unleashed and Godzilla: Save The Earth.

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17223

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Love the idea of a fighter featuring kaiju, I've always thought a proper one of these would be a great idea. There were some earlier games in the late 80s and early-to-mid 90s, but typically only featuring one or two monsters, so this could be great if executed properly!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS